Hi there! This is my first personal post and it's exciting because I get to share a little bit about myself with you. If you haven't read my About page, check it out, my short little biography can be found there. But for now I'll give you a short version, I'm 22 years old and I live in Acampo, Ca which is a small town located just South of Sacramento and North of Lodi. I am a Marketing Specialist for a Real Estate team in Lodi and a Realtor.
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me...
1. I'm the type of person who knows how to make things work to my advantage. I believe that anything is possible, and if something is wrong it can always be fixed. I am stubborn and tenacious, when you think I've given up, think again because I usually have a plan B. I will always find a way.
2. I have a twin that is 14 years younger than me. Her name is Carsyn. She is my mini-me. My parents had tried having kids throughout my childhood, but it just wasn't in the cards. Sure enough, when I was going into my Freshmen year of High School, my mom was expecting little Carsyn. I love been far apart in age with her, we have a special relationship..
3. Never question my loyalty. I am completely loyal and committed to everything in my life, from any task I take on to the people I love. I do a lot for others because I am extremely caring. I am faithful to everyone in my life, I never turn my back on people-- when everyone else is gone, I'll be the last one standing. But once a person shows me disloyalty or dishonesty, is when I detach myself from them.
4. Adam Sandler will forever be my favorite actor! 'Blended' is probably my favorite movie, with 'That's My Boy' coming in second. But honestly I love every single one of his movies and will laugh throughout each one. Except the ending of 'Click', that one gets me crying every time.
5. My biggest fear is snakes!
6. I love anything that has to do with technology. I'm very tech-savvy and I enjoy learning everything I possibly can that has technology involved!
7. I appreciate old music and movies. I love mixing up my spotify playlists all of the time, when you get in my car, you never know what to expect. I also enjoy watching old shows and movies, I love seeing how things have changed, it's amazing.
8. I'm not your average golfer. I played competitive golf throughout my entire childhood, I went to college on a golf scholarship, and in 2016 I competed in qualifying school and placed in the top 150 players. Golf runs in my family, my grandfather was a professional golfer and was well known in the golf community. He was a phenomenal player and was friends with golf legends such as Arnold Palmer. Although I decided not to pursue a golf career, I still enjoy playing with friends and in local charity tournaments.
9. I've known my soulmate since I was seven years old.
10. I love where I live. Living in California has so many perks, after I moved away to Delaware for school I quickly realized how much I appreciated where I'm from. The weather, the food, and of course my family, I love where I come from. I am all about Lodi, and I enjoy everything it has to offer. Being surrounded by 85+ wineries is just amazing! I feel like I always have an opportunity to explore new places every day. What's even more amazing, is how much growth this little town has developed. Downtown has bunch of amazing small businesses and a lot more to come! (Including my office) I really enjoy supporting local businesses in my area.
Well there's a few facts you now know about me..
Another one is how thankful I am for all of the people I am surrounded with. I truly appreciate all of the support I've had throughout getting my Real Estate License, and pursuing my career! Where I am at now would not have been possible without my amazing support system.